General sales conditions
Hereinafter, the term "rental accommodation" is valid for mobile homes, shelters, chalets, motorhomes, pitches and other similar accommodation offered by the campsite.
1. The Accommodation Contract is considered complete when the accommodation (s) is / are booked online by the customer and paid for. The accommodation contract is also considered complete when the rental accommodation reservation is made on site. A confirmation by the Campsite is only definitively confirmed when it is made in writing, either by post, fax or e-mail. Booking confirmations sent from other possible booking platforms only become mandatory when they have been confirmed by the Campsite in writing.
2. Cancellation conditions:
A. If canceled 21 days or more before the date of arrival, the prepaid amount for the reservation period will be refunded by 100%.
B. If canceled between 21 and 8 days before the arrival date, the prepaid amount will be refunded by 75%.
C. If canceled 8 days or less week or less before the arrival date, the prepaid amount will be refunded 50%.
D. If canceled 1 day or less less before the arrival date, there won't be any refund.
E. Reservation costs will never be refunded in any of the previous cases and will be withdrawn of the prepaid amount for the calculations.
3. As a general rule, the reserved rental accommodation (s) will make the customer available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. On the agreed departure date, the rental accommodation (s) is / are vacated and made available to the Campsite no later than 10:00 am.
4. The accommodation contract does not give the customer the right to provide a certain rental unit number. In the event that no rental accommodation can be offered to the customer by the Campsite, tourist accommodation is required to offer equivalent accommodation to the customer.
5. The day of your arrival, you must arrive before 18:00. If this is not possible, tourist accommodation (campsite) will be informed. All relevant agreements must be in writing.
If the client has not arrived before the agreed time on the day of arrival, tourist accommodation (campsite) has the right to rent the rental accommodation (s) otherwise.
6. At the conclusion of the accommodation contract, the hosting company reserves the right to request an advance of the full amount of the invoice. This is payable within 14 days otherwise the reservation will not be confirmed.
7. The agreed prices are based on the statutory value added tax (VAT) in force.
8. The prices indicated in online offers and printed products include current VAT. Price changes for reservations with a preliminary delay of more than 6 months between the day of the reservation and the day of arrival can be made at any time, without notice.
9. Tourist accommodation (camping) reserves the right to change prices at any time.
10. Payment by invoice is only possible after special arrangements have been made.
11. The invoices of the hosting company are due and payable upon receipt of the invoice.
12. The above conditions apply mutatis for individual and group vacations.
13. The above conditions apply mutatis to campsite customers who have reserved a pitch.
14.For a possible extension of the stay, an oral request must be sent to the campsite owner at least one day before the planned departure.
15.The camper accepts the site assigned to him. As far as possible, the wishes expressed are taken into account.
16. In case of dismissal from the campsite for non-compliance with the internal regulations, the deposit will not be refunded.
17. All reservations are subject to acceptance subject to these conditions and the campsite's internal regulations.
Last update: December 2020
Camping du Moulin,1, 9164 Bourscheid Moulin
+352 990 331
Matricule Nationale: 2017 2470 778
VAT/TVA: LU 2995 9319